Friday, August 21, 2009

Best total security against all threats?

i am looking for an antivirus in which i would find all of these:



Antivirus



anti spyware



anti trojan



mall ware



worms



spam mail



firewall



and all other related threats to my pc



please suggest me the best package that i should use. if its coming free on the net then nothing like it



but its very urgent



Best total security against all threats?virus scanner



The best thing to do is get an security suite. This is recommended because it includes all the protection software you will ever need and cuts down on multiple software conflicts by including all software under one brand. Check out the site below for more info on how to protect your PC against all threats. Hope this helps!



http://www.delete-computer-history.com/i...



Best total security against all threats?anti virus software



u need a security suite
I personally use symantic antivirus and spybot search and destroy. symantic isnt the very best, but it works fine. spybot search and destroy is really good. it finds things every time i scan my computer. my only problem is it laggs while scanning so i can't go on the internet while scanning. other than that my computer is running fine and smoothly.
I would prefer you Bit Defender (anti virus) and Ad Aware ( anti spyware) but remember your computer is not totally protected but applying this things is the effort to prevent virus/spam/spyware but all that I stated above is the best in the world



Good Luck!
I suggest Kaspersky Antivirus..



Before, my pc always crashes and has lots of viruses that other antivirus can't detect.. But, after installing it.. My pc runs very smoothly, as if it's newly formatted..



You'll not regret getting this!
Nod32

No comments:

Post a Comment