Sunday, August 23, 2009

Should i keep the Verizon Internet Security suite???

I'm trying to decide if i should stick to the Verizon Internet Security Suite for my Verizon DSL? or should i switch to some other software program???? I'm not very savvy when it comes to this kind of stuff, so your help is appreciated. What would you recommend?? I want a software that will go good with my DSL, oh! and i have two computers so i'll need something that will support them both %26#123;please tell me if i'll have to buy a second CD-antivirus software for the second computer%26#125;. And let me tell you this, i'm willing to pay money for the best anti-virus software SO PLEASE DON'T SUGGEST ANY OF THAT AVG SH*T OR ANY OTHER FREE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE! I don't belive in free things at all, i have seen the reviews on AVG and other free anti-virus but they are rated as average and not "highly recommended".



Should i keep the Verizon Internet Security suite???norton 2008



The best antivirus is Nod32 from ESET, www.eset.com. For internet security get ESET Smart Security.



Should i keep the Verizon Internet Security suite???pop up blocker



Security Suites are generally system hogs and ineffective.



Kaspersky AV has always been rated as one of the best.



The Pro versions of popular Anti-Spyware include real-time protection, which is very important.



Use at least 2 different Anti-Spyware apps.



1 real-time and 1 on demand scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment