Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't use online scan through Kaspersky.?

Kaspersky provides a free online scan at their site. When I try to scan online, the first thing it does is of course update the virus definitions. When I reach a hundred %, an error pops up which says



Update process FAILED. No further antivirus functions can be performed. Attention. You must be online to activate Kaspersky Online Scanner, since the latest Antivirus bases version must be downloaded prior to scan. Otherwise we cannot guarantee the detection of latest viruses. [21]



Obviously, I am online. I am connected to the internet because I was able to access the site of Kaspersky. I thought maybe the problem's in my browser. I reinstalled Internet explorer but nothing happened. I still wait for the update only to find out that it can not proceed further. Please help me. I don't want any other scanners or antiviruses. I just want Kaspersky. Please help me make it work. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE...



I can't use online scan through Kaspersky.?agv



Hi!!



Please try AVG free Antivirus. it is free available...



If you use internet on daily basis then I think This is the best Software for you..



Try Google to find out Free AVG and download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment