Friday, August 21, 2009

Well Vista, I wanted to like you...but first you kick out my Office 2007 install for not being...?

...an administraitor (which clearly I am).



Then there were no compatible free EFFECTIVE firewalls (who wants to trust Windows Firewall).



You force me to run NOD32 antivirus in a 'compatability mode', which I don't trust...and I'm not using software from 'The Kings of Bloat' (Symantec's Norton)...



You take too long to boot.



Occupy far too much disk space.



And now you won't display the files on my backup drive.



So its goodbye to you for the considerable foreseeable future.



Beautiful LOOKING piece of software though...



Anybody else wish they 'hadn't bothered'??????



Well Vista, I wanted to like you...but first you kick out my Office 2007 install for not being...?antivirus protection



You forgot to mention the 400 MB usage of RAM and CPU.



Well Vista, I wanted to like you...but first you kick out my Office 2007 install for not being...?computer repair



I had similar issues, don't know the answer to your issues but i agree its complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment