Friday, August 21, 2009

What's the best anti-virus software out there?

I'm having a brand new laptop shipped to me in a couple of days. However, I need to invest in a good, reliable, up-to-date antivirus software.



I don't mind paying a good $50 if it's worth it. I'm not looking for a free fix. I'm looking for something both dependable and up-to-date.



I've had bad experiences with both Norton and Macafee, and I'm looking to try something new.



Has anyone tried CA Antivirus 2007 or BitDefender? How do these rank?



What's the best anti-virus software out there?windows



We have CA for all our computers at the office and so far had no problems.



What's the best anti-virus software out there?antivirus download



i personally have Zone Alarm internet security suite and i have no problem with the software so far. it has so many security features, i feel this is the only software you will need on your computer security wise. it is a very easy piece of software to use and everything is clearly laid out.



Here are the features which it has:



Basic Network and Program Firewall



Advanced Network and Program Firewall



Operating System Firewall (OSFirewall鈩?



Anti-Spyware



Antivirus Protection



Identity Theft Protection

No comments:

Post a Comment