Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please help, My computer has come up with a message?

saying my computer may be infected with viruses, adware or spyware and recommends that i use Malware alarm for free. I am scared, should i trust it or ignore it?. I installed Norton antivirus a couple of days ago and updated it yesterday.



Please help, My computer has come up with a message?pc security



Ignore it - its a spam/scam popup designed to scare you into using then buying their product.



Please help, My computer has come up with a message?symantic



Like everyone said, ignore it. BUT installing Norton is not the only answer. Depending on which version of Norton you installed, you may only have Antivirus protection. This may be something called Spyware or Malware.



To get rid of this type of stuff, download and install Ad-Aware, Spybot Search %26 Destroy, and A-Squared. All three programs are free, and can be downloaded from www.download.com. Install each one, update it with the latest definitions, and then let it run. Do this for each of the 3 programs one at a time. Between all 3 programs, most (if not all) of the malware on your PC will be removed. Good Luck!!
I'm thinking Norton should take care of you. I get that popup all the time, I just cancel it. My computer is running fine, and I don't want to take any chances. That's just me.
Yep ignor it its a virus!
ignore it and just delete it i get the same thing about 20 times a day,grrrr as i am writing it is on my screen now,unfortunately pop up blocker won`t stop the damn thing.
Go into your security settings and put your pop up blocker on.

No comments:

Post a Comment