Friday, August 21, 2009

Please help with this PC virus?

I have a virus in my pc, it doesn't allow me to download any antivirus from the internet, every time I start the download the virus detect it and restarts my PC.



Even if I write the name of this theat on Yahoo this virus detect it and restarts my computer. I cannot even research about this.



I found out the name using a free virus scan on the internet, it is called Worm-Rontokbro



Please does any one knows how can I remove this, remember that I cannot download any antivirus from the internet.



Please help with this PC virus?triumph



Oh dear - it looks like you've found out the hard way just how insecure and badly programmed Microsoft Windows is!



Before connecting a Microsoft Windows system to the internet, you must first take as many precaustions as you can.



For now, you can use SUPERAntiSpyware



http://www.superantispyware.com/



FREE edition to clean up your infestation.



Simply download it onto an other computer and copy across using a USB memory stick, CD or direct network connection.



If you want to manually remove it, follow these instructions:



http://www.xblock.com/product_show.php?i...



But remember that even though you've cleaned this one out, Microsoft Windows is still vulnerable!



* Make sure you always run up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware programs.



* Always install all Microsoft security updates as soon as they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment