Friday, August 21, 2009

How do I do this??

My SIL has a virus on her puter can't I download my antivirus program from my pc and put it on a disc,or is there some way I can clean her puter??some kinda disc I can buy?she had AVG free edition on her puter but it expired and now the puter won't let me put anything else on her computer.Can't I copy my antivirus or another one to disc and clean it that way??



How do I do this??antivirus download



You can copy your anti-virus program to a disc, but first have your SIL boot her computer into "Safe Mode" by tapping the F8 key at startup. Once in Safe Mode, load in your anti-virus program, and then run it. That should take care of the virus, as long as the program's virus definitions are up to date.



How do I do this??bmw



Watch Bollywood and Hollywood Movies,All Sports like Cricket,WWE,Hockey NHL,Chaneels,Serials,Cartoons,Stage Shows,Audio and Video Songs,Funny Videos and Pics,Glitter names,Sportsmen Pictures,Bollywood and Hollywood Pics,Online TV,Shairyies,Jokes,SMS,Softwares,Games,P... Figures,Fun facts and get Information and Much more Online Free!!go here http://desiworld1.1.forumer.com/ and if u post new threads and bring more people then you can become moderator,co-admin,tech team post new threads and get promoted http://desiworld1.1.forumer.com/
no you have to install the antivirus on her computer. if you put the antivirus on a cd by burning it you could, but that isnt ethical. so just try to find a free one online and clean it that way. btw the way you keep saying puter instead of computer really made it hard for me to answer this becuase that is unbelievably annoying
You can network using peer to peer. If you have XP, it tells you step by step (help file: networking) how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment