Friday, August 21, 2009

Can you help me please , Bo:heap problem??

Please , I get a antivirus alert from Mcafee Antivirus , It's Bo:heap , buffer over flow , the infected file is iexplore.exe ,



I make a full system scan , and one trojan was found , also I download ccleaner , kaspersky free and super anti spyware , I make full system scan and I found 3 trojans , delete them ,



but after all of that , I still find the same alert bo:heap , also I noticed that some popup (adult finder , and sex websites) appears , Also , when I close my computer I find a message saying that a dll file is not there , and something like that ,



Can you help me please ??



Any advices??



Thanks a lot ,



Can you help me please , Bo:heap problem??spyware remover



Did you disconnect from the internet and reboot in safe mode when you ran your anti-spyware? If not, do it. Some trojans hide out in areas of the system that are protected when the computer is in normal mode.



Once all of your scans are done and you've gotten rid of the infections found, reboot in normal mode and connect to the internet. Then see if you get the same message when you run IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment