Sunday, August 23, 2009

PC Problem Hell!?!?!?

First things first, I need a good antivirus on my pc, I am going to buy one instead of having free ones because I don't feel they are doing anything. Which one is GOOD? with spyware??



Now, I keep having annoying blank popups, ran spybot, cc cleaners, adaware etc, still doesn't stop them. The other day my pc wouldn't start, said i needed to boot from CD, which I downloaded from microsoft, didnt work. So I just opened up my pc and checked my hard disk cables were all in tact, after that it started. But I had an error message saying kerna_stack_inpage_error the other day and NOW everytime I want to open windows explorer, ie my documents etc i get "windows explorer has encountered and error and needs to close" ARRRRGHHH!!! It's driving me insane, maybe I should re-install or try to fix?



PC Problem Hell!?!?!?noton



You need to just reinstall the OS and that will fix the problem, and Avast is a great free Antivirus software thats free, and I use it on all 20 of my shop computers and have great results. You can buy the pro version, but you will get the same with the free. You OS has gotten corrupted somehow, and a reinstall will do the trick.



PC Problem Hell!?!?!?stinger



try superantispyware if that dosent work back up all your files and reset to factory settings
SAVE ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE%26REINSTALL.GOOD LUCK.
if you have the install cd's that came with the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment