Friday, August 21, 2009

My Pc Is Running Really Slow,I need Your Help Dood?

hello guys,



i just rebooted my pc all over again Today, because it was way to slow so i thought if i rebooted it it would fix the problem but no!I keep getting a message saying something is wrong with the registry.and i know its not a virus because i just installed norton antivirus 2007 and spy sweeper.



please help!what can it possibly be?Is It That something wrong with the registryif yes how can i fix it for free?i installed cc cleaner but didnt do anything,and some other free registry programs..



I Have A Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition Compaq 1.29GHz



128Mb Of Ram



And My Virtual Memory Is Set To System Manage Sized and is 128mb and maximum is 189mb



and above it says i have 34523 Space available,



should i set it up myself?and how much should i set it to?



Please Help I Dont Know If its my virtual memory my registry its really slow from the start when i click on something it takes 1 min to open something.........



My Pc Is Running Really Slow,I need Your Help Dood?antivirus downloads



I have the perfect solution for you! This utility will fix everything for you! I got best answer the other day from someone who had exactly the same problem.



This worked for me and it's free to try for a month!



http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-u...



You can trust it. I got it from pcworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment