Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer running slow, and other problems.?

For about two months now my computer has been running slow and it seems to have started when I got a new modem from the cable company that has both the cable internet as well as cable phone. I have ran different registry fix programs, each of them has found around 430 problems, and i finally found one that would fix them for free. I have done this, and the problem really has not changed. I thought maybe it was a virus so I ran my antivirus - it finds nothing wrong. I have ran defrag, as well as disk cleanup...both work fine but do not really help anything it seems. Also, my Internet explorer when open starts jumping from full screen to reg. size and really cant be stopped. So I downloaded firefox thinking it was an internet explorer error. It's not. My computer has plenty of free space, and is great as far as processor etc goes. Any suggestions?????



Thanks



Computer running slow, and other problems.?antivirus scan



The best software is RegistrySmart and it isn't free. I had to buy it so i could solve errors like yours. Ever since, no more problems.



Another good one is RegistryFix. Good Luck !!!!



Now the back door ...!!!



Open the run cmd and type msconfig and press enter



Now , look at the services and the startup file and remove the ones that you don;'t want to load. This will give you more speed on bootup.



When you reboot, you get the messsage that the configuration has changed. Just click the box to not show you that message again.

No comments:

Post a Comment