Friday, August 21, 2009

Tell me about youtube.com?

I am going to watch cricket highlights there. Is it free to sign up and free to watch high lights? Is there a potentail threat of virus? (Well I ve got Symantec antivirus running in my PC, but am scared. Last time I got a virus I had a rough time)



Tell me about youtube.com?pop up blocker



youtube is undoubtedly safe and free for signing up nd watching videos.



there are over millions of videos involving almost anything to sports, tv, etc because people put them up



Tell me about youtube.com?systemworks



You tube is a multi million dollar corporation that is famous all over the world. If there was a virus on the site y would it b so popoular?



Don't worry abt it. 100% safe.
it's absolutely free to sign up and to watch videos in youtube.it will cause no harm to your computer, don't worry.. :)
Okies, lets answer your questions one at a time.



1. Free to sign up



2. Free to watch highlights - you don't even need to sign up for that.



3. No threat of viruses. Plus, if you have an antivirus running, then you are all set.



Have fun with those highlights : )
You tube is a site where u can see the video, movies etc.



u can also download video from thier site, but first u hav tu create a account there , its totally free, so u can see the world cup video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment