Friday, August 21, 2009

My Computer is has the virus "ErrorSafe" and "WinFixer" please help?

-Laptop is 2 years old



-I have paid for a renewed subscription to Norton Antivirus to get rid of it and still I am having problems even though the software says that it was removed



-I am getting constant popups from Norton Antivirus asking me if i want to let"..." program connect to the internet



-I have tried installing free remover tools and it cant detect the virus anymore since Norton apprently removed it, but I am still having all the symptoms and can not even use my computer



My Computer is has the virus "ErrorSafe" and "WinFixer" please help?product key



WinFixer is a type of software application that uses deception to trick the consumer into buying unnecessary software products to remove unwanted applications. In actuality, WinFixer offers false positives for the computer user indicating the presence of undesirable software. Moreover, WinFixer is installed to spy on the computer user tracking his Internet use. In the worst case scenario, spyware has also been included and personal information can be gleaned from the computer user鈥檚 activity as well.



Remove it, free.



http://superantispyware.com/



SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment