Sunday, August 23, 2009

Am I set on protection?

well heres my virus protection right now, Panda antivirus (paid for version and im almost out off this one im going to have to get a free one), adaware 2007 (free version), Spyware Blaster (free version), Ccleaner (free version), Auslogics Boostspeed (paid for version), well thats what i got can u guys tell me if i need to get rid of something, or get something else, and what anti virus should i get when panda bear is done, and my last question is "superantispy" safe? i heard its a virus its self, but then many people say its a very very good anit spyware, well thanks everyone! and please help!



Am I set on protection?free spyware remobal



If you have Windows Defender, it is a good antispyware, you can download it free from Microsoft's website if you already have not done it.



Am I set on protection?kawasaki



Get Tuneup2007 Utilities...



I don't like Panda, I prefer AVG Antivirus
For AV you should try Antivir PE. It is free and very good.



Superantispyware is very good.



Get a good free firewall like Comodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment