Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've upgraded from this to this?

CompaQ Presario SR1910AN (Ignore that bit if you want).LOL!



AMD Sempron 1.8 Ghz Socket AM2 --%26gt; AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+(Dual Core same socket)



nVidia 6150LE integrated Graphics --%26gt; nVidia 8600GT SLi ready.



256 MB Memory --%26gt; 2 GB 733 Mhz DDR2 (Dual Channel)



Upgraded system fan and PSU (500 W)



Downloaded all new Drivers for Mobo,Graphics(i.e. nVidia Driver 163.75 and nTune)



Ran all the obvious Antivirus(PC Tools),Spyware(Spyware Blaster),Spybot Search %26 Destroy,AVG Anti Rootkit(Free Edition),HiJack This.



Yes!,I've cleaned the registry(CC cleaner),Defragged(IObit Smart Defrag).



I also have IObit Advanced Windows Care,PC Tools Firewall Plus.



Anyway,enough of the tech stuff --- My real problem is that Advanced Windows Care and Microsoft Help And Support give me the same error messages. --%26gt;



Windows Explorer Error (not internet explorer)



HungAppTimeOut Error Current Value 20000 Recommended 4000



I've changed all the settings thru Regedit WaitToKillAppTimeout=1000,Kill Service=1000 ANY IDEAS?



I've upgraded from this to this?hp



WHEW! I WAS FINE TILL YOU GOT TO THE ERROR PART ! HAVE NO IDEA ! NICE UPGRADE THOUGH. TRY TYPING THAT ERROR MESSAGE IN ON MICROSOFT SITE OR INTERNET AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS. I DID THAT ONCE AND IT SHOWED UP , WAS ABLE TO FIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment