Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have installed,,uninstalled,3 antiviruses in last month,,?

I had installed AVG free edition,,and kept getting hackers, key loggers, 3 viruses,,, went to computer.control panel.add / remove programs,, and it showed AVG as inactive,,, yet it appeared to run a scan every morning at 8am? So I removed it , installed Trend Micro, same thing happened.. So removed it and put AVG free Edition back,,, and looks like same thing,, And my computer is slow and suspicious acting,, what is happening ? Why is my antivirus not running correctly ? And can also having Yahoo anti-spy,,interfere with antivirus program ? Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, I appreciate it very much...



I have installed,,uninstalled,3 antiviruses in last month,,?mcaffee



HAckers: is your firewall turned on? does your ISP have firewall built in the modem and incase, they had firewall at their main server, i am using singet braodband



keyloggers: ad-aware SE personal, and do not visit those weird website, sign that websiote are dangerous:



slow and lag and often not responding when entered



Virus: AVG anti virus is not bad, if you wanna fork out some $$, get norton...



deleting from the add/remove program is not really enough, go start, run, type regedit.exe , then delete the program from in there, do not delete things that you are not sure of, ur computer will CRASH!!



I have installed,,uninstalled,3 antiviruses in last month,,?norton antivirus 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment