Friday, August 21, 2009

What's up with this!?

Why does my clock on my computer decide to change to an hour behind the regular time?? It happened a few times in the last couple months, but what's the deal? I keep my system spyware and virus free at all times. I have Ad-Aware, Spywareblaster, Spybot, and a really good antivirus/firewall. I'm always updating everything, so what could be causing my clock to change?? There aren't any other weird things going on. like with my homepage or anything being affected. So, what could it be?



What's up with this!?security



One thing that you should keep in mind is that the more security programs you have installed in your machine the more problems of interference, among the security programs, you should expect. I'm not saying that your problem is caused by that but I would not be surprised at all.



My view, when it comes to security matters, is get a good program to cover all bases and forget about loading your system with all kinds of small little and free security programs.



I don't really like to tell people what programs to buy or not to buy but I have been using Norton for years and I never had any problems with it. Go to Norton site and look into their Internet security 2006 or 2007.



Hope this helps



NDS



What's up with this!?trojan



Sounds like you have the wrong timezone set in your PC. Do you follow daylight savings time? If you are in a place where they do not then you need to make sure your timezone selection reflects that.
it could the cmos battery dieing or became faulty, i would recommend getting it changed very easy to to do



http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000...
maybe you have it set to the wrong time zone? do you keep your pc on or do you shut it down every night? has the power gone out recently? i need more information before I say for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment