Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is best anti-virus/spyware for my computer?

I just bought a new hp desktop 6 days ago with amd athlon 5600+ windows vista home premium 3 gb ram 500 gb sata hard drive im not really quite sure but i think the video memory is only 128 mb... the computer comes with a free 60 day trial to use norton but this sunday i will have a comcast provider for internet and they have that service that comes with mcafee and my computer has that windows defender thing not quite sure what the differences are but the people that sold the comp to us warned us to buy a antivirus software because they're computer got attacked by viruses or either got hacked and needed to buy a new one...



P.s. I havent used the free 60 day norton thing I dont really have internet yet im waitin for comcast and either today or tomorrow i will buy a new antivirus/spyware software for my comp...



What is best anti-virus/spyware for my computer?microsoft



I have researched all anti-virus products and the best anti-virus protection is Kaspersky. Kaspersky is the best all-round anti-virus program. NOD32 is just as good if not better, it runs faster and has less software conflicts but may be more difficult to use.



The most popular free anti-virus programs (AVG and Avast) have poor detection rates (82.82%, 87.46% respectively). Norton is notoriously bloated and takes forever to perform full systems scans.



Recent tests prove Kaspersky and NOD32 are better than the best sellers Norton and McAfee (av-comparatives.org).

No comments:

Post a Comment